The UTRED30-16 connects to a computer USB port for easy configuration by the user for a wide
range of recording and alert conditions.
Upon download, it automatically generates a fully detailed PDF report with the option to download the data using the freely available LogTag® Analyzer software for a more detailed analysis. A red alarm indicator together with X shown on display provides an immediate indication - without access to a PC - if any readings are outside the limits specified at the time the unit was configured.
Automatically generates an encrypted LogTag data file - for a more detailed analysis
and to comply with FDA CFR21 Part 11.
• Read current temperature and latest Min-Max temperature at a glance.
• Check and reset Min-Max temperature reading at any time.
• Audible alarm and flashing red LED signals a temperature alarm.
• View alarm status for up to 30 days at a glance.
• External sensor and glycol buffer are supplied separately (depending on your application requirement).
• Powered by 2x AAA batteries (user replaceable) if not external powered.
• Can be powered via a standard plug-in power adaptor and a USB cable.
• Download data via LogTag Analyzer or as a PDF (no software required).
|External Sensor Measurement Range||-40°C to +99°C (-40°F to +210°F)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F)|
|Rated Temperature Resolution||0.1°C or 0.1°F|
|Rated Temperature Reading Accuracy||Better than ±0.5°C (±0.9°F) for -20°C to +40°C (-4°F to +104°F), typically ±0.3°C (0.6°F)
Better than ±0.8°C (±1.4°F) for -40°C to -20°C (-40°F to -4°F), typically ±0.5°C (0.9°F)
Better than ±0.8°C (±1.4°F) for +40°C to +70°C (+104°F to +158°F), typically ±0.7°C (1.3°F)
Better than ±1.2°C (±2.2°F) for +70°C to +99°C (+158°F to +210°F), typically ±1°C (1.8°F)
|Recording Capacity||16,129 temperature readings. 67 days at 6 minute logging
Day summary statistics memory (for display on LCD): up for 30 days of Max/Min/duration and alarm trigger statistics
|Sampling Interval||Configurable from 30 seconds to 18 hours|
|Logging Start Options||Push button start (with configurable start delay from 1 minute to 72 hours) or specific date & time|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory (16,129 readings) in less than 10 seconds|
|Environmental||IP51 (when vertically mounted or hung)|
|Power Source||5V via micro USB socket or 2 X 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries. CR2032 (LiMg) coin cell (backup logging function only)|
|Battery Life||AAA battery up to 12 months – if unit is operated without power supply|
|Connection Interface||USB 2.0 / Micro USB plug|
|Size||123mm(H) x 63mm(W) x 12.5mm(T)|
|Weight||80g (excluding probe and AAA batteries)|