Receive real-time notifications with LogTag Online
LogTag Online is a secure, cloud-based application for managing & sharing your temperature data via a role-based permission system. A wide range of features include: real-time alarm notifications, location monitoring, temperature logs and
troubleshooting records. No installed software is required and LogTag Online is accessible via any internet-enabled device.
• Measure and store up to 16,000 time/temperature readings – enough for 67 days at 6 minute logging.
• Interchangeable external probe with high quality gold-plated connector.
• Record inspections at the push of a button.
• Auto-pause function suspends alarm and statistic processing when the external sensor is unplugged.
• Second battery backup via a coin cell to ensure no data is lost even if the power source and AAA batteries fail.
• Comprehensive customization options including sampling interval and alarm settings.
• Accessories include a range of external sensor options, wall mount bracket and glycol buffer.
|External Sensor Measurement Range||-40°C to +99°C (-40°F to +210°F)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F)|
|Rated Temperature Resolution||0.1°C or 0.1°F|
|Rated Temperature Reading Accuracy||Better than ±0.5°C (±0.9°F) for -20°C to +40°C (-4°F to +104°F), typically ±0.3°C (0.6°F)
Better than ±0.8°C (±1.4°F) for -40°C to -20°C (-40°F to -4°F), typically ±0.5°C (0.9°F)
Better than ±0.8°C (±1.4°F) for +40°C to +70°C (+104°F to +158°F), typically ±0.7°C (1.3°F)
Better than ±1.2°C (±2.2°F) for +70°C to +99°C (+158°F to +210°F), typically ±1°C (1.8°F)
|Recording Capacity||16,129 temperature readings. 67 days at 6 minute logging
Day summary statistics memory (for display on LCD): up for 30 days of Max/Min/duration and alarm trigger statistics
|Sampling Interval||Configurable from 30 seconds to 18 hours|
|Logging Start Options||Push button start (with configurable start delay from 1 minute to 72 hours) or specific date & time|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory (16,129 readings) in less than 10 seconds|
|Environmental||IP51 (when vertically mounted or hung)|
|Power Source||5V via micro USB socket or, 2 X 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries. CR2032 (LiMg) coin cell (backup logging function only)|
|Battery Life||AAA battery up to 2 months|
|Connection Interface||USB 2.0 / Micro USB plug|
|WiFi||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n (2.4Ghz) WPA/WPA2 security|
|Size||123mm(H) x 63mm(W) x 12.5mm(T)|
|Weight||80g (excluding probe and AAA batteries)|